Employment at Sunset Lanes
Sunset Lanes is Beaverton’s premiere destination for entertainment, food and fun! We’ve come to know our local neighbors and friends on a first name basis. Join our team today!
At Sunset Lanes and B-Town Bar & Grill, learn valuable skills and knowledge that you’ll find beneficial now and throughout your work life. Bring your enthusiasm, willingness to learn, dependability and desire to provide exceptional guest service and we’ll teach you the rest.
Please click here to apply online. Otherwise you are welcome to stop by Sunset Lanes and pick up an application.
The B-Town Bar & Grill is seeking a Bar Manager to join our team. The right candidate will be an experienced bartender with a thorough knowledge of beer/cocktails/wine, along with an outgoing personality and first class guest service skills. This is a full time position that includes 3 bartending shifts a week.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
– Provide outstanding service
– Assist with hiring, training and developing a team
– Develop processes to ensure high quality drink presentation and service
– Understand the importance of being a team player and working well with others
– Write weekly staffing schedules
– Work busy shifts, promotions and major events
– Conduct inventory
– Meet sanitation standards and assist with daily and weekly cleaning
– Effectively handle guest questions and concerns
– Extensive knowledge of craft beer and cocktails along with some wine knowledge
– Excellent people skills
– Excellent cash handling skills
– Ability to interact with guests and team members of all ages
– Ability to follow written and oral directions
– At least three years bartending experience
– Minimum of one year management experience
– Must be a minimum of 21 years of age
– Walking and standing for several hours at a time
Part time, evenings and weekends. Organization, high energy, exceptional service skills and cash handling experience required. Some bowling knowledge a plus. Duties include: guest service, issuing lanes, taking reservations and answering phones. In this variety oriented position you will interact with guests of all ages. Opportunity for advancement. Starting wage is based on work experience.
Part time, evenings and weekends. Duties include: maintaining a clean facility during operating hours, helping guests on the lanes, making corrections at the automatic scorers and other miscellaneous duties. Must be at least 16 years of age. Starting wage is $9.75/hour, plus some tips.